Unicorn Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a unicorn hunting trip booked for next season and I'm needing a little help. I'm hoping to bag me a trophy 1 pointer. What round would yall suggest for me to use? I want to make sure I can pierce their golden hearts and drop them on the 1st shot. I hate chasing them through all the rainbows and lollipops (have you ever had to CLEAN rainbows off your hunting gear?!? It sucks! )

So anyway, I appreciate all your help in advance. If you have any other suggestions for Unicorn Hunting please let me know

also, I have been told there is a small chance of running into some late season Smurfs on the trip. What size shot should I use in my .410 for them? Or is a .410 too much? All I know is I have to harvest the better part of a village to be able to make a meal of them, so whatever I use I want to be able to take down several the little blue buggers with each shot.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't believe unicorns can be killed by bullets. My understanding is you have to poison them.
www.orderofthegooddeath.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_02_poison_death_unicorn_brn_800x800.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only seen one unicorn. I was hunting Bigfoot and did not have a unicorn tag, so I let it walk. If you use a 410, use an AR-15 410. They work great for unicorn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom