Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The AMA is a 501-c lobbying group like the NRA. They have no statutory power over medical licensure. Medical licenses are run by the state per the state Practice Act, not the AMA.
That being said, the only valid medical exemption is probably an allergic reaction to the 1st vaccine. Anaphylactic reaction would certainly be a legit medical exemption. I do agree any medical exemptions would be rare for this type of vaccine. Religious exemption may be an easier route, legally.
The AMA is, in fact, a 501-c. It also, in fact, does not prosecute licensure issues. It does, in fact, hold de factor control over every medical licensure board in the United States. If the AMA supports an action against a doctor, it is a foregone conclusion that the doctor will lose their license.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All in all, it’s still a hell of a lot of pressure by the government to get vaccinated against a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate among all ages. I still haven’t figured out who is driving the train if not Big Pharma, who has the most to gain.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All in all, it’s still a hell of a lot of pressure by the government to get vaccinated against a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate among all ages. I still haven’t figured out who is driving the train if not Big Pharma, who has the most to gain.
Best guess, behavioral conditioning. Were all Pavlov's dogs being conditioned to salivate at the bell of big gov.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not only to keep a job, one will need to be vaccinated to get a job.

44514A9C-25B0-4534-9555-B8FCCA7BC196.jpeg

devildog88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly this does not comport with what the doctor has to say.
Doctors are just human technicians. Some good, some bad, and some that don't keep up with the current information. It seems more and more lately quite a few are just pulling a paycheck to push a political agenda. It isn't the first trusted center that has been co-opted and politicized. If you don't think money and big pharma have a way of suppressing truth or pushing a narrative then I don't know what to tell you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got literally almost the same email from my company earlier today. Sickens me. All I ever hear is how they won’t force us to take the shot as they “believe in our right to choose but they strongly encourage us to take it”. Then they go on about the bs the CDC says to do to protect ourselves such as wearing a mask. Which we all know does nothing. I knew my company would force us to do it at some point. This OSHA deal is just what they were waiting on. Even though it’s not a law. OSHA cannot force a company to do it. As I said earlier. I will not get it. We are witnessing communism in full effect.
Sadly, OSHA can set workforce regulations enforceable by fine and submit recommendations for legal enforcement against individuals that will result in a referral for prosecution. The local DA will have to make the call.
What is more sad is that We the People gave the politicians the power to do that to us.
We the People can take away that power through elections and lobbying in theory, but in reality, We the People have allowed this massive government bureaucracy to be formed and flourish.
It's never going away. Not now, not ever.
Until someone like Trump gets back in office, this insane BS is only going to get worse. Buckle up.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doctors are just human technicians. Some good, some bad, and some that don't keep up with the current information. It seems more and more lately quite a few are just pulling a paycheck to push a political agenda. It isn't the first trusted center that has been co-opted and politicized. If you don't think money and big pharma have a way of suppressing truth or pushing a narrative then I don't know what to tell you.
You tell them you have a bridge for sale.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people are coded to say no first until proven otherwise. Some have been conditioned the other way. I know from history it does not take very many disgruntled people to gum up the works. Most of the people in the middle with their heads down are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

I've never much of a follower myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom