Used 550Bs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am considering selling off my Dillon 550B. Not sure how much they go for used. I am looking to sell it to someone that has been reloading for awhile and wants to move into a progressive. I am looking for someone who wants to buy it who understands the focus it requires to make good safe ammo. If you find that social media sorta drives your train this progressive reloader isn't something you probably need. Think Blue Press has the base unit for 460.00. I have 357, 44, and 40 conversion kits. I have two maintenance kits I think. Two or three die plates but only one powder measure. I have the Dillon instructional DVD as well. As I said earlier I am looking for a special person to sell this press to as I want a clear conscious that you you know what you are doing and have the discipline to assemble quality ammo that won't harm your guns or God forbid harm you or a family member. Not my brother's keeper, but safety minded and seen too many folks driving cars and texting that don't need to be doing anything gun related.
I don't need to load loads of ammo quickly anymore. There is a pretty good chance my kid would be much better suited using a single stage and a loading block if he gets into reloading. So anybody got any experience on what these machines are going for used in pretty good shape? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom