Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
username: A girl I knew a while back only saw me clean shaven. Lost contact with her, then ran into her a few months later, at which time I'd grown a beard. It wasn't trimmed and looking pretty shaggy. She took a pic of me and my friend and posted it on her myspace. The caption read "Chris, what's up with your friend Grizzly Adams?" My first name is Adam, so it just stuck. Plus I'm as hairy as a grizzly. lol. And 97 is the year model of my Harley.

avatar: I was a jarhead, don't like obama, love Gunny and it as a funny caption.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cat? I thought it was Nancy Grace...

ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b91_primate1_limenancy.jpg

very nice... (in my borat voice)

Drail

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about Leroy Jenkins! that was funny stuff i even had it as a text tone.
ok to brass tacks.... user name is my nick name given to me by a good friend who is also a member here. Everyone has always called me "D" and when i wrecked my sport bike my buddy said "i'm gonna start calling you D rail, cuz boy you could tear up anything!" it just stuck, its become my nickname, Xbox gamertag, email, you name it
as far as my avatar goes i like Snoopy and that pic is on my sleep pants that i wear when im on the xbox

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm WideLoadTimmy because I'm a fat guy and my name is Tim. Avatar is Dennis Nedry because he sort of looks like me but funnier. I'm always getting jokes about eating too much or snacking so, as a funny, when I'm on a board that allows mottos or for me to edit my own member status, it reads " Find Timmy! Check the vending machines!".

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Username: Sgt. was my rank in the miltary..Mojo: Austin Powers was a big movie playing when I got back to the states in '97........67: is my current badge number....

Latest posts

Top Bottom