Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a mancrush on 'Cecil J. Rhodes', so much so that I would like to 'be' him = rhodesbe

err, wait.

avatar = Bennigton Flag. Saw combat when our men had nothing but nationalism to fight with, and meant so much more to them than mere decoration.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Avatar is my dad who passed away unexpectedly on Dec. 17th. As far as I can remember it's the only professional photos he had taken as an adult. Holding his trusty 870.

The username? MIS because I work on computers and such ph1t is an attempt at spelling the sound made when you blow a rasberry. Has a 1 because somebody already had MISphit when I started using it way back when. As a whole word it applies because I tend not to fit into normal groups.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
53 is my favorite car year, for Chevrolet
Convert is the body style of my favorite car year that I currently own.

Simple enough .
Some people assumed it was my age and a religious conversion

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ldp; My initials
4570; The cartridge I used to love to shoot till I was wounded in Iraq.
Avatar; Me an almost 300 tons of ordnance going high order in Iraq.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombie - guy I call my brother and one of the best friends I could ever ask for gave me the nickname. If you knew me or had seen me up until about 2 years ago it would make sense on a few levels. I was tall and skinny (6ft and 140 lbs) before the army I had long hair too. Add in my name is Rob it started off as he would call me Rob Zombie then over the years it shortened to Zombie and it just stuck. Some forums I put DTA in front of it for Don't Trust Anybody - which is also one of my tattoos.

The avatar? well it's me. Okay okay I have on my mask in that picture - you don't wanna see me without it

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
higgimw= The first few letters of my last name, and my first and middle initial.

Avatar= I am ex navy and love the time I spent on/near/around the ocean.

The skull and crossed guns...... Well I am into them all. I love skulls and I love guns. It also represents the Jolly Roger flown on old pirate ships. Who doesn't want to be a pirate when they are a kid.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm.. It's my name! Hehe. I don't have an avatar.

My usual name is Zmechanic though. Z was a nickname I had in my family growing up. Helped my mom to not have two Larrys say "What?" when she called it out. The mechanic part is because I grew up around my dad's auto repair shop.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do a bit of bass fishing. If I am deprived of bass fishing for very long, I tend to go critical mass, or criticalbass. Once had a bass boat that I gave the same name. Seems to be fairly unique since I use it a lot and have never found a conflict. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom