Venables vs. Mike Stoops...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU needs to get off the coaching friends and family plan and go after elite coaches or they will continue to ride past glory instead of being a championship contender. Unfortunately this game really shows how overrated OU has been lately.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were all of you Stoops haters sing this same tune when OU was preseason and early season top 5 rated? Maybe they were just overrated to begin with but even though I'm an Orange guy I don't get why everybody hates Stoops. He has done a fantastic job as coach at OU. Has he not?

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do think Bob has done a fine job overall over the years. However the play calling and defensive execution have been very shaky all year. I am struggling seeing Josh and Mike keep their jobs after this last poor showing.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wasn't that also said about the DC who is currently keeping OU scoreless?

Yep, I do believe I was one saying it too. Still glad to have Mike back, but he does need to start showing results and like next year needs to be drastically different. The D has been pretty solid all year except for the secondary, they've just sucked. A guy needs at least 3 or 4 years.

I hope this loss forces a new OC, that's been needed since Chuckie came along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom