Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the show started showing how they sterilized the weapons and equipment or all the little details, this thread would be full of complaints about how they don't need to show all that crap. It is a show and many parts are left out. Like how Daryl got off the horse and then took his crossbow off his back. Next time you see him, the crossbow is locked and loaded. When did he do that!?!?! Who cares!!! It doesn't play into the substance of the story.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget AMC's motto, "We know drama." The zombie was also gnawing on Daryl's boot but they didn't show enough of the bite marks on it. Will be interesting to find out why Hershel is keeping walkers in his barn.

Also, it was nice to see the flashback scene at the beginning of the episode and the military using napalm on Atlanta. Hopefully they eventually show the chain of events that set the whole zombie infection in motion.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that it zombieism can only transferred via saliva. Since zombies are dead, the heart isnt pumping, and the blood is inert. No 02, virus, etc. Otherwise vampires would turn if they ever had to suck a zombie dry.
So the old "I got it from the toilet seat" won't fly?

Michael

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on, last night with Daryll's injury with his arrow and then shooting a squirrel with it, then eating it??!!Dang, I'd at least run the arrow through a camp fire to somewhat sterilize it.

More action, less soap opera.

Cohiba

I agree with the more action, less soap opera.

One big question, is why is it that poor Daryll only has one bolt for his crossbow. Can't imagine running around zombieland with only one bolt. I'd at least be trying to fashion others or using regular arrows. Might not be as accurate, but when I got tired of losing the bolts, I'd use regular sized and they did well.

Dave

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the more action, less soap opera.

One big question, is why is it that poor Daryll only has one bolt for his crossbow. Can't imagine running around zombieland with only one bolt. I'd at least be trying to fashion others or using regular arrows. Might not be as accurate, but when I got tired of losing the bolts, I'd use regular sized and they did well.

Dave

they may have been on the horse.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darrell was extremely lucky that zombie was only gnawing on his boot when he woke up. If I was a zombie, I would have started chewing on some exposed skin like a neck or arm. Must have been a retard zombie.

I like the show. Yeah, it has it's problems. However it would be boring if they had all they needed and were in some fortified castle.

I wish the old man would have let the dumb blonde chick keep her pistol and kill herself a few episodes back. She should have never been given a rifle and allowed to have guard duty. Darrell is one of the best characters on the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom