Wally ChinaMart BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grandson was going to Wally Chinamart. His Mom gave him a list of things to pick up. His 16yo brother and 15yo sister went with him.

He had filled a basket with his Christmas shopping. He had also got lucky and snagged a couple bulk packs of .22LR and 2 boxes of .45ACP. They have another basket full of Mom's stuff, too.

Almost everything is rang up and cashier runs the .22s through. Gets to the .45s and says she cannot sell them. He asked why and she says because "minors are with him"

A bit of arguing and a mgr comes over. Some more refusal to sell and arguing. A cop comes over.

Grandson tells the other 2, "Lets go"

Manager asks about the other stuff. He says, " you keep it. You won't sell, it don't buy."

They left, followed by manager telling them never to come back.

Crossed town to GhettoMart and he hit the jackpot. They had .22, .30-30, .45-70 and .45ACP.

Brother and Sister did Mom's shopping. They checked out, up front. He done his shopping and checked out in Sporting Goods.

They met at truck and went home.

Seems I have heard of others having to deal with Wally ChinaMart stupidity.

I may have to test them.
Had that problem when I tried to buy a can of spray paint. Stupid people.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call ********.

walmart ammo does not come from a "distributor". it comes as freight on the truck just like everything else. with a barcode and a upc that was deleted two years ago, i doubt any walmart manager is going to put pistol ammo on the shelf, hide it behind the value packs of 12 gauge ammo, and then sell it, which is against walmart policy and lose their 50K+ year job with benefits, medical, 401k and stock and bonuses, for a "good deal" plus the computer will flag it and not let you sell it.

Hate to tell ya this but it’s going on. I’ve gotten some good deals.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2. Is patently false. I have bought many boxes of Winchester and Perfecta 9 mm ammo. Stopped buying ammo there when they started virtue signaling and shop at Academy and Local gun stores. I may pay a buck or two more at local shops, but feel good that it is supporting the little guy, or in the case of Academy a company that continues to support the Second Amendment.
I’m with you.

my #2 was referencing Target.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a very simple solution for you STOP SHOPPING AT WALMART it is NOT THAT HARD.….. the last purchase 3 punches I made were Ammo. ammo, and combo license and ammo, 3 trips in the lat 10 to 15 years. I despise the company and all that it stands for besides most people here refuse to do any kind of boycott and now that trickle of BS is full sized Bull Shlt Avalanche and people don’t know how it happened.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since your profile seems to have secret location coded in, how about sharing what city this Wal-Mart was located in so others here can also either avoid or have fun harrassing them.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Walmart when .22 ammo was rationed to one box per person and I bought one box at the sports Counter. Grandson was with me and I said, how about selling him one box? The reply was "he's a minor." Yet I was able to buy one box of .22 ammo in his presence. Nowadays, I buy off the internet. I agree with not shopping at target for anything and Walmart only if I need something quick and Walmart is nearby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom