Wanenmacher Report.. What are you seeing out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home......it was the typical show minus the price gouging on ammo. There were deals to be had if you looked around. A few buddies and I got there about 9am and got right in within 5 minutes. I saw several Glocks going for $750 but then again I saw them for $550 also so a pretty wide range. The price on ARs varied as much as anything. I did see tons of entry level rifles back down around $800 which is little high but nothing like the past few months. I picked up some reloading supplies and a nice backpack. I wasn't really looking for anything specific so all in all it was worth the trip.

Side note: I saw several guys from two vendor tables starring down a "woman" who was wearing very little and appeared to be cold by the looks of things. I laughed as I watched because I had gotten a close up earlier in the day and knew it was really a well hidden and altered dude.

JB hit on that chick. I tried to tell him it was a dude.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spikes Tactical lowers for $120 out the door... Red x had some very very fair prices on ARs. Some nice rifles for under $1000.

I had a good time today. I helped my little brother get what he needs for his 1st AR build. Met HMFIC, gave him some ecig parts for a possible new mighty pen product. I bumped into Johnny, Neanderthal, FBT and JB. I picked up a couple spent .50 cases for another possible ecig project. I found a hat with "molon Labe" embroidered on it for $10. I went by the Rijas table hoping for some entertainment but didn't hang out long enough to hear anything funny.

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wait... there is a gun show today?

Haha! Worked at Oil Capitol till 5pm rebuilding the walls on the pistol bays.
I saw a Small group at the carbine rifle match at Oil Cap.
Shot 290 rds through my CMMG AR .22lr and 30 through the Dan Defense AR.
Beautiful day to be at the range!
Doesn't sound like i missed anything at the show.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's definitely some awesome deals to be had, and hoping no one else noticed them, so they are still there tomorrow. My purchases today include model 103 high standard 6.75 barrel with slant grips for $400. seller had several others with similar pricing. Circle 21 ak74 mags $30, east German bakelite mags $40. I saw 2 cz 82s available but neither seller was interested in my p64 trade + cash.

All in all a good show, good deals to be had except ammo. I was there 5hrs and saw about 70%

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good day at the gun show for me.

Mostly because I got to see JB, Nighthawk, Perplexed, purplehaze, Keelty, Shootin 4 Fun, Honeybee, murphy j, Seedy, been, flatwins, dlbleak, Johnny, Wizard, 3inSlugger, and a few others that I can't get my tired brain to remember right now. Please forgive me if I didn't mention you by name.. it was a long day.

I didn't have much opportunity to get out from behind the table but from all the reports I heard it seems that prices are just all mixed up with some people being more realistic and others still through the roof. I personally saw bulk pack .22 at $100 for 550 rounds. I literally laughed out loud.

I won't be setting up tomorrow due to commitments with my kids but it was great to see all of you that swung by the table and I hope to catch more of you at another show in the future.

OH!!!! This is big. JB took out a full page back cover ad on the Wanenmacher program to promote OSA and also set out some business cards as well. Thanks for doing all you do to keep OSA going strong JB!

Last edited:

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a lot of tables said they have "clips" :sweat:

IMAG0136.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom