Washer/Dryer Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We’ve talked about these as well as a stackable. Our new utility room isn’t very big. The all in one would at least double the time it takes to do laundry and that’s a check in the con column for us.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They offer smaller ones of these to RV'ers that want to be able to do their laundry in their "home" instead of in a laundromat. Those that I have met that have used one state that it can take up to 3 hours for the machine to do both washing and drying of one load.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You better get a super duper service and warranty plan. LG is over priced junk that eats circuit boards. I can’t imagine how bad this contraption would be.
I made about $10,000 one month just changing Lg refrigerator compressors under warranty

Last edited:

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have friends in Arizona that purchased the top of line fancy LG refrigerator and last week I spoke with my friend and he told me that the refrigerator was on the blink. Fortunately, it is still under warranty. The refrigerator is less than a year old. Speaks volumes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom