Weak..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be aware of your surroundings you need all the intel smack in your face. I understand some topics are beat to death but that one topic is what has caused the chit we're seeing and dealing with 24/7.
Having “all the intel smack in your face” is a terrible way to be informed about anything. The first thing anyone who does any analysis learns to do is to separate the signal from the noise, and part of that is excluding the stuff you know is noise.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of ignoring (although I've ignored no one), has OKCBob been posting? I've not seen anything from him in a few days, and I know I didn't put him on ignore.
Ok. What did I miss?
(Actually, I’ve been posting daily. Mostly on the Alec Baldwin & Democrat threads). It’s nice to be missed though:)

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two members on ignore. Used to be three. But the one is only here for the classifieds. So, I unignored him. The other two made it clear they wouldn't hesitate to throw someone under the bus to the feds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO.. The ignore button.. You mean to tell me a "man" doesn't have the mental capacity to skim over someone else's opinion they don't want to hear/read.
LMAO, I wonder how many ignore me and my less than desirable comments ? Fair many years here and on numerous other boards and never given the ignore button a thought. But then I pride myself on being aware of my surroundings. Again LMAO, if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry.. But suck it up butter cup. I have to get a shower and on with me day so don't look for me till evening or tomorrow AM.
Nobody on my ignore list. I want to see the drama!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I never use the ignore feature. I just scroll on past some people's posts and go on about my business. I discovered a couple of years ago that I had one member on 'ignore' and I didn't even realize it. I don't know when or why I did it. By accident? Anyway, I took them off ignore and, for the life of me, cannot think of any reason I would have wanted to ignore them.
Was it me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom