Weak..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ignored 7 people total, only 2-3 are active. Everyone was/is a blatant racist, do personal attacks, or actively promote crap like fascism
Define facism. Would that be republicans like the lame stream media defines it while allowing real fascists' called antifa and black lives matter to destroy cities and businesses by looting and burning them?
Just curious of your personal definition is all.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Define facism. Would that be republicans like the lame stream media defines it while allowing real fascists' called antifa and black lives matter to destroy cities and businesses by looting and burning them?
Just curious of your personal definition is all.
One party state, authoritarism, suppression, etc… aka a big issue in early 20th century Europe. Seems we are destined to repeat history yet again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One party state, authoritarism, suppression, etc… aka a big issue in early 20th century Europe. Seems we are destined to repeat history yet again.
How so? It appears the liberals have full authority currently. I've done a lot of studies of the Nazi party and its rise after WWI to it taking over Germany prior to WWII.
How does that relate to the Republican Party per say? I've seen lots of CNN anchors refer to the Republican party as Nazi's and facists when the blm and antifa more closely match the definition and actions.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How so? It appears the liberals have full authority currently. I've done a lot of studies of the Nazi party and its rise after WWI to it taking over Germany prior to WWII.
How does that relate to the Republican Party per say? I've seen lots of CNN anchors refer to the Republican party as Nazi's and facists when the blm and antifa more closely match the definition and actions.
Where do you get I said anything about nazis or Republicans? I did not.

You do have people here that have suggested an Italian style fascist state. By definition, people supporting that can’t be a conservative or liberal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you get I said anything about nazis or Republicans? I did not.

You do have people here that have suggested an Italian style fascist state. By definition, people supporting that can’t be a conservative or liberal.
What person? Define the Italian fascist state and how that would relate to someone on this board. Yeah, we have some that appear to be far right in their mussing's, but that's a tiny minority compared to antifa and blm that are supported by the government and the media that are jacking their jaws all over social media and are actually going out and burning/looting our cities while beating and killing people. Those liberal groups actually meet the definition of the brown shirt thugs prior to WWII under the leadership of hitler.
There isn't a dimes worth of difference, so how can anybody say the Republican party is Fascist?
Its merely a label the MSM has attached in an attempt to sway public opinion without any thread of truth to disinform the American public and sway opinion.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What person? Define the Italian fascist state and how that would relate to someone on this board. Yeah, we have some that appear to be far right in their mussing's, but that's a tiny minority compared to antifa and blm that are supported by the government and the media that are jacking their jaws all over social media and are actually going out and burning/looting our cities while beating and killing people. Those liberal groups actually meet the definition of the brown shirt thugs prior to WWII under the leadership of hitler.
There isn't a dimes worth of difference, so how can anybody say the Republican party is Fascist?
Its merely a label the MSM has attached in an attempt to sway public opinion without any thread of truth to disinform the American public and sway opinion.
I blocked that tiny minority, you are free to use the search function and find them and ask them about their desire for Italian style fascism and what they think it means. I just stated why I blocked some people.

I don’t see what antifa, BLM, conservative, liberal, republicans, or democrats has to do with this, especially fascism. I suggested you ask whoever is calling the Republican Party fascist why they are saying that.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See post #24 in the thread “how to take our country back”. You replied to the thread as well. Was a strange post, to be sure.

Last edited:

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ignore button is only good for one thing and that is all I use it for. It cuts down on the clutter from those that make no real good points or present any good facts. They are only posting to make themself believe they are important. I have a couple on ignore but they are mostly neckbeards that I can not be bothered to scroll past.
All I can grow is a neckbeard. 😔

Latest posts

Top Bottom