Wedding HELP!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you would like a wedding in a natural rural setting, the church camp that I help at sometimes is a great place.
It's in Kansas but very close to the state line. It is right at 2 hours from OKC.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My church in Bixby has been offering to host events for free. We have a large multipurpose building with a kitchen. It should hold 150 without too much trouble.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ADB726B1-D6E8-44A0-AFE1-7DA72BC2BC00.png
5E849DF3-925D-42DB-9D8D-5280083D3296.png

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a wedding at The Monastery at Forest Lake, a kind of bed and breakfast place in eastern OKC, not far east of I-35, north of I-40 on Coltrane Rd. Nice place, run by a former(?) OKCPD officer. Dunno if it can accommodate 150, though.

I also know someone whose daughter got hitched at Orr's Farm (I think that's the name) in OKC. Seems like he said the ceremony took place in a big ol' barn, but it could also have been an outdoor ceremony. It sounded right picturesque, but I've never seen the place. I understand that it is a well-known event venue. I want to say it's not far from downtown, like maybe near the Cowboy Hall of Fame, but that was a good ten years ago, and, like I said, I've never been there.

Lots of churches will handle nuptial events, too, and plenty of them are big enough for that size crowd. I know we used to have the occasional event at First Del Southern because they could easily accommodate 200-300 people and their prices were the most reasonable in the area. (The fact that it pissed off the atheists in our bunch was just a side benefit.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom