Well crap #987

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife is tucked up in the bed waiting for the meatloaf and veggies to get done. I made her cinnamon rolls today, made venison chili for lunch and now B&B meatloaf with veggies. She is a happy camper. (pain pills are not hurting either)

Nice idea but there are others that need help more. I will have most of my stuff done within a day or two.

View attachment 249772
BTW, I've tried that recipe for meatloaf and green beans with sweet potato and it's really good. Thank you for posting that earlier.
Also wish you both a speedy recovery.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick if you and the wife have a nice sofa or recliners I'd stay in them for awhile.....you and the wife are getting too old to be standing on a bed...!!! At least you got you ceiling fan fixed and got new smoke detectors out of your boo boo...!!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick if you and the wife have a nice sofa or recliners I'd stay in them for awhile.....you and the wife are getting too old to be standing on a bed...!!! At least you got you ceiling fan fixed and got new smoke detectors out of your boo boo...!!!!
Heck I am still debating taking some of my outdoor Christmas decorations down tonight. After I have a tooth pulled tomorrow I am not sure I will feel like it.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another lovely evening at the crazy farm. Wife and I trying to finish fixing that ceiling fan I have been fighting for a month. Wife standing on the bed while I pushed the parts together so she could start the screw. Lavonne loses her balance and falls off the bed hitting the dresser and table, I lose mine and hit the floor. She is now at the ER while I try to breath. Hopefully she is not hurt bad but says her lower back is hurting. My side and ribs are a little tender but I will live I am sure.

On the bright side, fire department guys fixed the ceiling fan and replaced our smoke detectors while waiting on the ambulance.

Good Lord man. Just ask, someone here will come give you a hand.
I hope she comes out OK.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That is difficult to interpret, you have (1) Been married 18 years or (2) Serving time in Big Mac. No offense but reading into the post....It cost me 25 years.

After I posted it I realized it could be misinterpreted. I was meaning I have a kid in my home till he’s at least 18 if not more. Lmao.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And we are waiting on the ambulance to taker her back to the ER. Something seems to have moved or something and she is in intense pain. Her meds are not helping and she screams on and off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom