Well Crap again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear I have as rough a time keeping my mowers going as That Girl does staying injury free. Went to mow today and my stupid riding mower belt seems to be slipping. It mowed for a couple minutes than the blades stopped spinning. Going to need to pull it in the garage and see what is wrong now. A pulley came lose last year but I fixed that. May have to replace the belt if I can.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it has a tension spring on a idler pulley might check that or is it one that has a lever to engage the belt that spring may be off or bad.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN

Walls Bargain Center in Del City has a selection of new riding mowers. I saw entry level Cub Cadet XT1's and Troy Built's equivalent.

Walls .................... Home Depot

Cub XT1 $1199 ..... $1599
TB Pony $1149 ..... $1549

Both of these are 42" manual transmission. These are brand new. I saw the shipping crates on the edge of their parking lot.

Best of luck in your solution!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN

Walls Bargain Center has a selection of new riding mowers. I saw entry level Cub Cadet XT1's and Troy Built's equivalent.

Walls ........ Home Depot

Cub XT1 $1199 ....... $1599
TB Pony $1149 ..... $1549

Both of these are 42" manual transmission

Best of luck in your solution!!

Can not afford a new mower. Got to fix what I have.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Hustler out last week to change oil and filter and sharpen blades only to find a pack rat the size of a possum had taken up residency under the seat. That mot&$#@#$&er spent all winter chewing up the wires, the bottom of the seat, the black foam off the steering handles, the spark plug wire and all kinds of other stuff from many items in the garage. After securing an old 9 iron and a short chase by my dog and I we had him “treed” behind the corner pipe and a C-purlin of the garage wall. He tried to be sneaky by using the bottom side of the purlin for his escape. I grabbed a can of Great Stuff expanding foam and started putting it in between the sheet metal wall and the purlin. I had the Ping 9 iron club face wedged in the other side. He was not liking his predicament and tried to get past my 2nd favorite club behind the pitching wedge only to find his beady eyed head smashed like the rat bastard he was. I hate rats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Hustler out last week to change oil and filter and sharpen blades only to find a pack rat the size of a possum had taken up residency under the seat. That mot&$#@#$&er spent all winter chewing up the wires, the bottom of the seat, the black foam off the steering handles, the spark plug wire and all kinds of other stuff from many items in the garage. After securing an old 9 iron and a short chase by my dog and I we had him “treed” behind the corner pipe and a C-purlin of the garage wall. He tried to be sneaky by using the bottom side of the purlin for his escape. I grabbed a can of Great Stuff expanding foam and started putting it in between the sheet metal wall and the purlin. I had the Ping 9 iron club face wedged in the other side. He was not liking his predicament and tried to get past my 2nd favorite club behind the pitching wedge only to find his beady eyed head smashed like the rat bastard he was. I hate rats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was some Great Stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom