What actual form do you think new gun control will take?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone reading this had better decide if and at what point they are willing to become an outlaw. Our LEOs on this forum will have an even tougher decision...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the republicans in the House have any testicular fortitude then nada.

There'll be lots of tooth gnashing, wailing, crying for the children but at the legislative level nada.

The real issue is how far the obamanation thinks he can go with an EO - legit or not. If not legit it will take time, the will and money - which may or may not be forthcoming to get the EO tossed out.

As one of the world's great culture's says, "May you live in interesting times."

All I've got to say about that is: Yes Virginia, we do live in interesting times.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Hi-cap mags
2. Importing will stop
3. All evil assault weapons will be ban.
I do not think they will be able to do anything with the semi-auto pistols, other then cap the mags to 10 rds.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't give up my fight, but I'll admit it's likely... Not a single politician gives a true care for citizen rights, and if they say they do, it's all for show and votes to represent their constituency.

Mag cap limits, buh-bye pistol grips, goodbye AR/AK/G3/Cetme/Saiga and similar firearms. They might even bam black dura/cerakote while their at it. As much back scratching that goes on, and self loathing in congress, you have no friends in DC... And to believe you do is foolish.

Instead of asking our politicians to resist a bam, we need to demand equally ridiculous law to be included in the legislation. Ban high cap mags? Sure, but national 50-state (including dc) constitutional carry. No more pistol grips? Sure, no more NFA requirement for SBR/SBS's. Tax extra on ammo? Ok, tax exempt domestic production and DOD (since taxpayers bought it) is free to citizens, limit 1 case per quarter...

Write so much pro 2A legislation into an anti-2A bill, it would die on the floor of congress, or desk of POTUS

Proactive is not hurling threats at your politicians... Proactive is hurling ideas at your politicians... IMHO

Latest posts

Top Bottom