What actual form do you think new gun control will take?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Forget Newtown, forget the Batman shooter and don't listen to all the media BS and justification for what's coming. It's not about the kids, it's not about public saftey. This IS about disarming the public period. What they want it a total ban and confiscation of any kind of semi-automatic handgun or rifle. This IS the entire agenda.

They won't be able to get it in one shot so I would fully expect nothing short of full-on registration in this new set of rules. They have to have a "list". After more "crisis" situations(false flag or real), they will go for all out confiscation. They need the registration list first.

REGISTRATION IS THE FIRST STEP TO CONFISCATION.

Hitler did this
Stalin did this
England did this
We're next
You are exactly right. And this is why I keep trying to reiterate how serious this is. But I keep hearing people say, "I don't THINK they will do anything". That is just the wrong attitude to have. That is probably the same thing that Australia thought. And England and so forth. I guess people think because this is America that we can never turn into a dictatorship. There are already some people that look at Obama as being our savior. And he has so many supporters in Washington. The list goes on and on. And everyone of those politicians, actors, and whoever else sides with him on banning our firearms. It IS an outright attack on our rights to protect ourselves from the government. If they get the registration passed, we are screwed. Well, if the get anything passed we will be screwed. All they have to do is move in increments. Slowly taking one right after the other. Wake up people!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom