What is the best overall AR rifle with the lowest $ common denominator?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL wood is laminated not ammo. Some of the wolf and other ruskie ammo had lacquer coating on the case and ppl used that as a crutch because they were using a cheap gun with outa spec chamber or never cleaned it so naturally it wasnt their equipment because it was perfect so that jsut left the ammo.

Ive run thousands of rounds of that lacquered coated ammo and even doing massive mag dumps I have yet to see any cases with melted lacquer or any lacquer in my chambers.

but because ppl were claiming that the lacquer caused issues there are no brands that I know of using it. All of the wolf, brown bear, silver bear, golden tiger, and a few others I cant remember right now, that I have bought and used int he last 2-3 years have not had that coating on the case.

True, but im just using the route of buying mags and testing out the ones that dont work.

man you know what i meant....... but still not only wood is laminated... how about safety glass, the covering on your drivers license, circuit cards.... i remember when i thought i knew everything

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wolf ammo wouldn't run in my bushmaster. Never tried it in my other two. I stay away from it now. I like the federal 50grain bulk packs from walmart. The powder smells like burnt cat piss but it shoots well. Even out of my 1:7 twist 16" woa barrel.

I've never had a problem with Wolf ammo, not one single FTE or FTF. Just my luck I guess, plus I'm shotting from a Saiga, not a Bushy.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man you know what i meant....... but still not only wood is laminated... how about safety glass, the covering on your drivers license, circuit cards.... i remember when i thought i knew everything

lol i dont claim to kow everything and I knew what u ment. I was just sharing my experiances. ;)