What is your ideal muscle car???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamicollo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1970 Oldsmobile 442 - I just wish I could still afford the gas on her.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v249_kamicollo_442_zpsd511bfdf.jpg

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad always wanted a 57 chevy 2-door hard top but was never able to get one. I'd like to realize his dream and pick one up. That'd be real special for me. Someday...

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 460 sitting in my brothers garage. Been looking for an 50's step side or a 70's 4x4 to put it in. I have considered dropping it into a car, but am more of a truck man....

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "EL Camino" and "Ranchero" are abominations of motor vehicles. Most people don't realize "El Camino" is Spanish for "The Turd". .lol

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "EL Camino" and "Ranchero" are abominations of motor vehicles. Most people don't realize "El Camino" is Spanish for "The Turd". .lol

I have to admit, a super clean late 60s early 70s El Camino would be my guilty pleasure hillbilly-esque car. And FWIW, my house has never been on a highway and my hair has never been longer than a couple of inches.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am also a fan of the turbo Buicks. I have an '87 T-Type with a few mods that hasn't been running for several years due to an electrical problem I haven't been able to trace, and lack of time/inclination to work on it. One of these days I will break down and take it to a mechanic. It is a real joy to drive. Mine is a white T-Type with bench seat and column shift. I suppose if I could have my ideal one, it would be a black or blue '87 T-Type Limited, fully loaded with the opera lights and sunroof and all. I would probably prefer a floor shift instead of column, too... though the column does add to the unassuming appearance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom