What made you decide to get your CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

OMGosh ... you guys ... I haven't laughed so hard in forever!! Gillman ... GAWD I can't believe your darling bride lets you do ANYTHING without supervision!! :respect: (You either Dustingaunder!! :eek2:)

I started carrying because I am married to a JBT who wouldn't shut up about it. I got my license because I got tired of him nagging at me for being "illegal" after I had to pull it on a couple of dudes who thought they wanted in my car at 11:00 at night. :eek2:

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was drinking coffee at my faverate dinner and salving the worlds problems as we think. oboma was running for office and my friends an i didn't enjoy his oppions and were saying so. this big guy comes up to us and says he's tired of hearing us flap our mouths and to shut up or he would us up.... well having recently been released for the hospital for blood clots, all i could do was sit there and hope nothing would delovlope, but made a promis that i would never be put in that spot again........ i had experiance with guns so a ccw was easy .

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I primarily got my CCW just to have it and to exercise a right. I've never carried on my person and have only carried in my car twice. One major obstacle is that I don't have a suitable CCW weapon (Glock 19 is larger than I want to carry) but I hope to correct that sometime in the future.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pretty much the baddest dude walking around. I decided I wanted to be the baddest dude walking around with a gun. Pretty simple really. Carrying a gun will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus like me.

I totally understand. There aren't but three really bad dudes in the States, and Chuck Norris, send Dustin and me Christmas cards. :woohoo1:

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I primarily got my CCW just to have it and to exercise a right. I've never carried on my person and have only carried in my car twice. One major obstacle is that I don't have a suitable CCW weapon (Glock 19 is larger than I want to carry) but I hope to correct that sometime in the future.

Corwin old buddy... we are just paying a "user tax" that lets us use the tool of our preference for our GOD GIVEN Right to SELF DEFENSE.

Don't let anybody tell ya otherwise....

Keith6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
never carried but feel like many others here that the fact that people in all areas of this city, Tulsa are getting their doors kicked in in the middle of the day tells me we have some pretty bad people running around that really don't give a #*#* if you are there or not which is bold and reason enough for me to get my CCW. Going this Sunday

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing all the mayhem Hurricane Katrina caused woke me up. I've always had guns around, but felt I needed to be more responsible for the security of my family. Expecting the police to come save you, just isn't smart. After carrying for years now, I can't imagine not carrying. People that don't carry are sheep...just wandering through life hoping bad things won't happen. Those that do carry are smart enough to know/have learned that "bad guy's" really do exists and prey on the weak and unprepared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom