What to do about neighbors selling drugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've called the cops and nothing happened

Honestly if the cops would wait right around the corner on a Friday afternoon then they could get 10 to 15 people booked.... it's all the same cars... the routine is cars pull up 18-19 year olds get out walk into the house with backpacks (i even saw a fanny pack the other day) they stay for about 10min and then run out to there car/trucks and speed off.

i have watched this go one for the last 6 months.... recently they have started doing this S at 2 -3 am on Friday and Sat.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A knock on the door and a Stern talk ?

Naw , Police are probably waiting for Mr. Big, they aint worried about no street dealers.

Keep calling , get it documented, take pics, video, put a big ol sign in theyre yard..."DRUG DEALERS ,STOP ON BY"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here is the deal. There was a drug house next door to my mothers house, where she lived alone.

I called the local PD several times telling them about the people going in and out at all times of the day and night. I got a thank you and a promise to look into it.

After a month, I loaded up every AR and pistol that I owned and sat on my moms front porch cleaning them. Of course the muzzles were pointed at the front door of the neighbors house. Some on bipods, some on sand bags, etc. One of the local officers showed up and asked what I was doing. I explained the situation to him and and told him that since they didn't seem to care if this was going on at this location, I'd do what I could to intimidate the customers. Two days later, my mom woke up to crime scene tape all around the neighbors house. The "occupants" down the road got some pretty good jail time.

What I didn't know, is that there was a van parked down the street that had been obtaining evidence and tag numbers of the "visitors".
So, long story short, contact the local PD and let them do their job, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to prod them at times.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea but doing it at 2-3 am, multi cars coming and going in a residential area ....Thats just not cool... ;)

Oh I agree 110%. I'm pretty much anti-drug across the board, even the "wonderful, natural gift" so many think is the dog's danglies. Some friends of mine lived next to a dealer house for awhile and it was annoying as all hell. Losers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I agree 110%. I'm pretty much anti-drug across the board, even the "wonderful, natural gift" so many think is the dog's danglies. Some friends of mine lived next to a dealer house for awhile and it was annoying as all hell. Losers.

Not only annoying, but dangerous. Rival druggies like to shoot up the competition. Hopefully they get the right house.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where are you located? Just the town..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing Tulsa but I don't know what the zip code is. Might be 74113.

I'd keep calling the Police. Although we bash them for buying military vehicles and using military tactics, most times they do a good job if the citizens help out and let them know what's up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom