What to do about neighbors selling drugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drug dealers wouldn't be my first choice in neighbors. They wouldn't be my last, either. But like I said, as long as they leave me alone, I would certainly not go to the point of trying to have State violence initiated against them.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's cool.

What about the drug house next door to your moms house or yours?

You ok with that?

Are they using violence against me or my mother? Are they violating my rights or my mother's? If not, then yes.

99.9999% of drug deals are voluntary exchange. I don't know of or have heard of many dealers forcing people to buy their product.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As long as they're selling pot, Yall have an argument. Meth, "zanny bars", and the Oxy stuff.....nope you lose the arguments. Buying, selling and making those drugs are dangerous to everyone and every community. Follow the law and bust them. If ya have to knock some heads, knock some heads.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've called the cops and nothing happened

Honestly if the cops would wait right around the corner on a Friday afternoon then they could get 10 to 15 people booked.... it's all the same cars... the routine is cars pull up 18-19 year olds get out walk into the house with backpacks (i even saw a fanny pack the other day) they stay for about 10min and then run out to there car/trucks and speed off.

i have watched this go one for the last 6 months.... recently they have started doing this S at 2 -3 am on Friday and Sat.

Nobody deals from their own house in the wee hours of the morning on a weekend. What you have here is a male prostitution ring.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
If it's a rental, I'd contact the landlord, alert them to the problems on their property and request that corrective actions be taken. If you have an active neighborhood association they would likely be happy to assist or even handle this on your behalf.

It really irritates me when people run businesses(legal or illegal) that have customers or vendors coming and going out of residential properties.

Whatever you do, exercise caution. Now how does that saying go? Something about snitches, stitches and ditches...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom