What would you do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor73402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd do what we did the last time.....get naked!!!

Our last trip to Jamacia we made sure that we stayed at a "adults only" resort where clothing was optional, but only on the beach and outside. If you came in to the restraunts or lounges you had to be clothed (swim suit atleast). Unfortunately, when you go to a place like this, you will see lots of people that, in my opinion, have no business being naked. This is only my opinion and no offense to anyone that is on the bigger side and likes to go nude. You just have to know this going into it. Also, if your with your wife or girlfriend, leave your jealously at home because.....it's a naked girl!! Men are going to look. It's a great experience, enjoy it!! You might make some new "naked friends".

Trevor73402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, keep in mind, your far from home and most likely won't know any of the people you encounter so it's not like you have to go back to work on Monday and see them with fear of awkwardness.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do what we did the last time.....get naked!!!

Our last trip to Jamacia we made sure that we stayed at a "adults only" resort where clothing was optional, but only on the beach and outside. If you came in to the restraunts or lounges you had to be clothed (swim suit atleast). Unfortunately, when you go to a place like this, you will see lots of people that, in my opinion, have no business being naked. This is only my opinion and no offense to anyone that is on the bigger side and likes to go nude. You just have to know this going into it. Also, if your with your wife or girlfriend, leave your jealously at home because.....it's a naked girl!! Men are going to look. It's a great experience, enjoy it!! You might make some new "naked friends".

HAHAHA! We have been to St Martin and others, where nudity is the norm on some beaches.
In my opinion, It doesn't matter your body size. If your comfortable being nude, go for it. Nobody is "perfect"
We hit Orient beach in St Maartin a couple of years ago. Certainly changed OUR opinion.

Time to schedule a new vacation:D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretend to be on the phone and take a lot of pictures......:ooh2:

The biggest no-no is have a camera, and trust me, there are people looking alll the time.

There is a sign at the orient beach that says so.
Its a favorite spot for people to pose in front of.
Past that sign, its optional. 99% take the option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom