What's wrong in OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean "wait until they push for recreational weed?" What do you think medical mj is really for ?
It's really for folks like my wife, who's no longer getting relief from morphine. It doesn't kill the pain, but it does make her not care much about it, and lets her sleep. Which 90mg of morphine sulfate a day wasn't doing.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a medical card and bought a firearm since having the card? I’m curious if it affects your ability to purchase a firearm through an FFL. I don’t have a card, and I don’t plan on getting one. I’m just curious about how our federal government looks at it.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really for folks like my wife, who's no longer getting relief from morphine. It doesn't kill the pain, but it does make her not care much about it, and lets her sleep. Which 90mg of morphine sulfate a day wasn't doing.
Amen helps a lot like that also a lot less harmful than booze.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a medical card and bought a firearm since having the card? I’m curious if it affects your ability to purchase a firearm through an FFL. I don’t have a card, and I don’t plan on getting one. I’m just curious about how our federal government looks at it.
not sure but i know people that have a card that have bought firearms. kind of like buying booze and owning a car. can not do either under the influence shoot or drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom