What's your favorite thing to cook on the grill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much anything.

Lately I’ve become a little tired of ground beef. Crest sells fresh ground pork and I’ve decided I really like the taste of a ground pork burger..

I've also been grilling the Johnsonville brand Hatch Green Chile sausagesn/brats as well as their Jalapeno sausages/brats. Nom nom nom. Good stuff!

A leftover of either of those is mighty fine chopped up in an omelett.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you put gtilled kraut and peppers on your kielbasa?
Yes I have done that quite a bit but I'm more of a sausage with mustard on top, wrapped around a piece of white bread in one hand and a ice cold beer in the other. No coozie needed cause my beer doesn't have time to get hot.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I have done that quite a bit but I'm more of a sausage with mustard on top, wrapped around a piece of white bread in one hand and a ice cold beer in the other. No coozie need cause my beer doesn't have time to get hot.

I like to grill a vidalia onion, a bell pepper or two and a can of Bavarian style kraut with butter and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce for polish or brats with some brown mustard. Bazing!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steak 3 minutes each side.
This man speaks the truth!

But I Grill almoat.everything, and grill is all weather. Also I always cook fish on the grill to not stink up the house.

Sockeye Salmon medium rare (friends don't friends eat farmed.salmon) light seasoning of avocado oil, salt pepper and garlic. Also you can put it in a foil packet with blackberries and garlic for a Northwest classic recipie.

Bacon wrapped scallops, par cook the bacon, wrap the scallops and put em on a skewer, grill until they turn opaque.

El pollo local style chicken, marinate in orange juice, lemon, lime, garlic, chip powder, cilantro, yellow food coloring and add a bit on pinapple juice about 15 minutes before grilling

Sides:

Grilled asparagus, lemon salt oil grill

Grilled zucchini

Grilled peaches, concentrates the flavor, surprisingly grill

Being from the Pacific Northwest, we don't Barbecue, we grill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom