What's your favorite thing to cook on the grill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lamb chops I cooked last week may be my favorite. Ribeye close second.
On my last anniversary I ordered lamb chops at a posh downtown establishment. The manager came by to ask how things were and I replied, "Delicious, there is nothing better than the raw flesh of a young animal."

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't realize we had so many oligarchs on osa. Only thing I can afford is some Bar-S mystery meat franks wrapped in white bread with a dollop of ketchup. FML:smash:
The right wing ain't for plebes bro.

But honestly, don't eat that crap. Nothing is more important than what you put in your body. Shop sales and buy local beef.

Should be able to get a quarter for around $7 a pound, that covers yer burgers and filet mignon

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You appear to be a man of my own kind...

...while I have managed to cook bacon and eggs and maybe a hamburger, that is about my limit. But at my age, unless the wife goes first or whatever, I'm not likely to be inclined to learn.

You nailed it. I married a Chef/Nurse super mom. I am like you Terry, as breakfast is about my limit and could count on both hands that happened. I mentioned learning about a year ago, she told me stay the hell out the kitchen!

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steak, rare/medium rare. I love every cut! I’ll also cook just about anything from pork, chicken, and fish.
96566F42-8E0A-4ABA-8451-DEFCA7E67A7A.jpeg
I’ll leave my slow smoked goodness off this thread since we’re talking about grilling and not smoking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom