Where do you put it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just fold the holster over into the pants. or unholster the gun and place it in the pants. I've gotten good and dropping the pants and widening the legs to hold the belt with holstered gun snug to the outside of the calf muscle. high enough to not be spotted.

Hmm, that may work. Fully loaded G21 is heavy, but its in a Cleveland kydex so it shouldnt fall out. I will have to try that.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stretch my undies over the top of it, hold it with my right hand (holstered) as I undo belt, etc and drop trow. It's covered the whole time and never comes unholstered.

Not as much undie stretch if I'm carrying appendix, so in that case I'll just cover it after my britches are down.

This would make kind of a funny but useful youtube vid.

I knew you guys would have some good ideas. LOL

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OWB holster for my 9 it obviously goes down with the pants. My M-4 gets stood muzzle down on my right hand side (firing side) for quick access should I need it. This however is in a porta-poty in Afghanistan so this helps you out in no way at all, but I am smiling the entire time it took me to type this so well hell I guess it was worth it.

Stateside however I usually just un-holster and do like others have said and place it in my pants making sure they are high enough to clear any eye shot that could be seen from outside the stall.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hold it in my weak hand covering the stall door. I have a tactical advantage over you other guys.

Not really. I recently installed AI (artificial intelligence) with a thermal camera mounted to the rail, a microphone for hands free operation, along with a motorized pivot below the magwell. All I have to do is set it down and say "cover me", and if it sees the door open or a warm body come through the door, it "takes care of em."

I'm waiting for the patent to be approved. It will take care of neglegent discharges and give actual meaning to the saying "the gun just went off". :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom