Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B1rd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the 10 year is double the fee of the 5 year renewal. And it can only be gotten as that and not the first time.

I am getting my first CCW, and am getting 10 years. You do have to pay double, no quantity discount.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just checked my credit card, it was charged 1/29/08 for $100, so guess I am getting a 5 year instead of 10. Guess the good news, is they have processed my card, so I guess the ball is rolling.

1911 MQB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the 10 year is double the fee of the 5 year renewal. And it can only be gotten as that and not the first time.

I don't know where you got your information. I got my initial ccw last week. It is a ten year license. It's not just for renewals. Check the osbi web site.

SoonerBolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did notice the letter from the OSBI was dated about two weeks before I received it. I wonder if my card was sitting at the Sheriff's office all that time. Maybe I could have picked it up earlier with a phone call to check.

hardcase56

New to the site!
Reaction score
For those waiting on their CCW from Tulsa County, I called to see if mine was there and went and picked it up. Still haven't received letter from OSBI and turned my paperwork in Nov. 26. What I noticed is that when she pulled mine out, she had quite a large stack so a call down there might reveal that those of you waiting might not have to wait anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom