Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckels59h

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still waiting. At 95 days I got the prints declined letter. So everything is on hold until I can get up to OSBI for them to do my prints.
Once you're prints are declined you are free to go to any sheriffs office, preferably with eletronic printing, and with an additional fee will print you and send the prints dirctly to OSBI. This is how I ended up getting my prints passed and finally getting my license. Good Luck and happy carrying.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this has already been answered, Please refer me there..

Why does it take so long? does it take less time if you have lived in less counties?

I have only lived in 2.

Do they assign our paper work by last name?

Is there anyway to process this much faster?

Thanks.

RyansFortyFives

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If this has already been answered, Please refer me there..

Why does it take so long? does it take less time if you have lived in less counties?

I have only lived in 2.

Do they assign our paper work by last name?

Is there anyway to process this much faster?

Thanks.

Trickormate,

To answer your questions....It takes a long time, because there are a LOT of applicants, and not enough people to process the forms. No, No, and No to the other 3 questions.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trickormate,

To answer your questions....It takes a long time, because there are a LOT of applicants, and not enough people to process the forms. No, No, and No to the other 3 questions.

Are they hiring? lol..

Maybe if they let those that are already have there CCW voluntary for a day..

I"m sure they wouldn't mind the help..

Thanks.

milsurpman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping that me having a C&R would help speed up the process a bit. I mean if the Fed Gov thinks I can have a FFL surely the state would let me carry a gun. Wishful thinking I'm sure. Oh well I have nothing but time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom