Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dropped off on Dec 16th, still no letter, called yesterday and still nothing from the sheriffs. Friend of mine dropped his off on the 13th, and already got his letter and his permit. Fingers crossed for next week!

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just turned in my application and everything today. Not sure how cleveland county compares to everywhere else, but if it's anything like the fingerprint process (only Tuesday and Wednesday), then I'm sure it will be 90 days from today.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They said "Not a chance. Wait 120 days." Hrmmmm

Which is always interesting. . .since the law reads as follows:

If the background check set forth in subsection 11 of this section reveals no records pertaining to the applicant, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation shall either issue a concealed handgun license or deny the application within sixty (60) days of the date of receipt of the applicant’s completed application and the required information from the sheriff.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just turned in my application and everything today. Not sure how cleveland county compares to everywhere else, but if it's anything like the fingerprint process (only Tuesday and Wednesday), then I'm sure it will be 90 days from today.

i did mine at clevland county, took right a 45 days from drop off to pick up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom