Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fretwise

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a letter stating it was in and ready to be picked up. I called the court house and nobody had seen it. Two weeks later of calling finally a new one was reissued and sent. Had me worried :(

nandb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know how long its been since turning in my app but my prints have been rejected twice! After the second rejection my local sheriffs sub-station said to go directly to OSBI. That went quickly and the machine did accept my prints. Would seem rather illogical for OSBI to not accept their own prints.

Westsidebob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, and emailed osbi, I got into a little trouble when I was a teenager, marijuana possession, it was dropped and there is no record of it, and a dui 30 years ago that was dropped also. So I'm being "researched"...

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just got a letter today from OSBI stating that beginning on November 1, 2012 they will be mailing the license cards directly to the applicant via first class mail. So no more waiting for the call or letter from someone telling you to pick up your license. The letter will contain your license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom