Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I filed my paperwork on 9/28 and the OSBI charged my account on 10/16, so at least I know some progress is happening. Hopefully I'll get it around Christmas time, or first of the year.

Should have started the process months ago but procrastination got the better of me.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my GF never got her thing in the mail to come get it.

When I got my license a couple months ago, I got the call from the Cleveland County Sherriff, but I have never to this day received a letter from OSBI stating I was approved.

I chalked it up to them being so slammed and just getting lost in the shuffle.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got hers in the mail yesterday, around 50 days, but her name is misspelled on the letter and on her license. She sent an email for a correction, we'll see what they say... But it's just one letter added so no big deal, I assume its still valid but she will need it corrected.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I submitted my paperwork to TCSO on 11/13 so I have only been waiting a week...although it feels like foreever already...

OSBI has not run my card yet...I'm hoping to see that processed before the holiday, but not really expecting it until the week after.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got hers in the mail yesterday, around 50 days, but her name is misspelled on the letter and on her license. She sent an email for a correction, we'll see what they say... But it's just one letter added so no big deal, I assume its still valid but she will need it corrected.

Osbi emailed back today and said they printed off my wife's corrected license and it will mail out today. License with error is still valid until she receives new one, then instructed her to destroy the old one once new one arrives. That is a faster response to this issue than I expected. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom