Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny how people get so jittery waiting those final weeks!

It's something you've lived years without and I doubt you're going to NEED it before it arrives.

Hang in there!

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent mine in on 12/29 they received it on 1/9. Sent them an email yesterday and they said it would be completed within the next 2 weeks and I should receive a letter in 3-4 weeks. Seems like they are taking their sweet ass time with mine.

Tulsa Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
146 days- called OSBI- they said it was done 2 weeks ago- Sheriff said they did not have it - called back an hour later and "it just came in"....glad i did the 10 year thing- this is too much to go through- never got a letter-
Keep checking with your sheriff- getting it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode::pms2:
Tulsa Mike

MG_Novelty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine TODAY!!! Turned in my paperwork to Cleveland County sometime right after Christmas, OSBI received it on December 30, making my time a whopping 105 days from OSBI to my pocket (and no letter). Man, am I glad this is over...

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife took class on January 10th. Paperwork turned into the Sheriffs office on January 16th. Credit Card charged on February 4th. Letter recieved on April 17th. The license was valid as of 3/30...so the sheriff had it for almost two weeks before she got the letter. We are in Oklahoma County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom