Who is running this place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got these yyyyuuuuuge right hand margins now. I guess it's because of the new "Featured Listings." No likey. How much to get rid of them?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see how it's going to work now. Once you leave the forums main page to read a latest post or new thread there will be classifieds where the latest post or new threads use to be. So you have to click back on the forums tab each time you want to read anything other than classified ads by you know who.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got these yyyyuuuuuge right hand margins now. I guess it's because of the new "Featured Listings." No likey. How much to get rid of them?
So it just wasn't me huh? Good you can suffer with me. As I'm typing this the print is so small I not sure if I have a typo or not. LOL

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the yuuuuuge right-hand margin, too.

So now those classifieds I don't really want to see in the first place will now be following me around, chewing up a quarter of the screen. Awesome...

I have no issue with using featured listings to help fund the site as long as they stay in the classifieds. The way it sits rights now, they're way too intrusive.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see how it's going to work now. Once you leave the forums main page to read a latest post or new thread there will be classifieds where the latest post or new threads use to be. So you have to click back on the forums tab each time you want to read anything other than classified ads by you know who.

The latest posts and new threads widgets never showed on pages aside from the homepage.

I have the yuuuuuge right-hand margin, too.

So now those classifieds I don't really want to see in the first place will now be following me around, chewing up a quarter of the screen. Awesome...

I have no issue with using featured listings to help fund the site as long as they stay in the classifieds. The way it sits rights now, they're way too intrusive.

The featured listings section has something wrong with it right now, it's way too wide. I've disabled it until I can get it fixed. The final product is supposed to be a less intrusive.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The latest posts and new threads widgets never showed on pages aside from the homepage.

The featured listings section has something wrong with it right now, it's way too wide. I've disabled it until I can get it fixed. The final product is supposed to be a less intrusive.

I stand corrected. It just went back to normal. But it was acting weird. No lie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom