Who is running this place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it was supported this morning... :D

But yeah, it's an older version of Firefox. And Terry is correct, I am on dialup and nothing else is available here except satellite. Cell phone service is the pits too... some folks that visit can send text but can't talk, and some can't do either one. I can get a weak signal on my "pay as you go" phone only in a couple of spots in the house (that I know of), and neither one is a comfortable position. :/

Updated browsers slow things down horribly on dialup, because everything expects a fast connection. And some versions won't work at all, they just time out.

It is what it is I guess. But if it's going to be like this, I won't be around much until/unless I can get better service.

Thanks for providing the forum Okuma, I've had a blast here.
Mac
:drunk2:

Mac, if you can, you might try Chrome. I find it to be less problematic than the newer versions of Firefox.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One must pay for his 1st amendment right
If you advertise more than three guns on a private site in a month, you have to pay. You're paying for advertising, not for your right to free speech.
I'm not a wheeler dealer on here so maybe we should revisit @JD8 's question: how much do you charge members who don't post in the classifieds at all. I hope it isn't much, because I'm destitute.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you are not serious.

You have the right to set your own forum and post just about anything you wish. That is your first amendment right.
And you sir, don't see or understand sarcasm, especially if you've ever read anything I have to say in here... And it's been a couple things.. I live by sarcasm to a fault, most don't get it even in person.
I apologise for misleading:buttkick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom