Who wants the government to shut down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who wants a shutdown?

• Please!!!

Votes: 88 67.7%
  • Heck No!

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • I want my bacon!

Votes: 20 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Republicans take back both houses of congress and the WH it will be repealed. Until then they are just making sure the public knows who to blame for all the crap to come.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when will that be? what left wing rhino is going to defeat whomever the dems put up?

The end of Obama's term will see a Republican win no matter what the lefties say. Look at the elections the last 50 years or so. It is VERY rare that the same party holds the WH more then 8 years in a row. After 8 years the voting public is tired of whichever party is in power and gives the other a shot.

H.W. Bush is the only exemption since 1953.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Republicans take back both houses of congress and the WH it will be repealed. Until then they are just making sure the public knows who to blame for all the crap to come.

no it wont...........how many times now have the repubs told us that once they control they will repeal......what ever.
They don't.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, I suggest history will not be representative of future results. With the amount of manipulation and corruption going on with the elections we will continue to degrade our society and elect those who support the leaches.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The end of Obama's term will see a Republican win no matter what the lefties say. Look at the elections the last 50 years or so. It is VERY rare that the same party holds the WH more then 8 years in a row. After 8 years the voting public is tired of whichever party is in power and gives the other a shot.

H.W. Bush is the only exemption since 1953.

man, i hope so. the last republican was awesome. and the last two candidates the GOP propped up were even better!

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like the Government to shut down just to see what will happen when it does. I'm still waiting for the doom and gloom that was going to happen when the sequester kicked in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom