Why Your State Should NOT Legalize Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lots of people have od'd from nicotine, some have died, but I've never even heard of a pot od.
We’ve treated animals that have gotten into their owners stash, the most severe was a 5lb Yorkie that ate some concentrates. He was unconscious for about 36 hrs, but woke up fine. The only thing we gave him was fluids prophylactically

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’ve treated animals that have gotten into their owners stash, the most severe was a 5lb Yorkie that ate some concentrates. He was unconscious for about 36 hrs, but woke up fine. The only thing we gave him was fluids prophylactically

Rotflmao! I had a royal row with a boyfriend who got my cat high. Err ex-BF. Lol That poor cat was SO paranoid for about a half hour. Then he was stuck to me like a goat's head burr for about 24 hours after his high passed. Poor guy. That BF wasn't welcome at my place after that. I just moved on to the next guy. Dumbass ... (ex- or subsequent -- or hell, BOTH -- you guys can decide. Lol)

Latest posts

Top Bottom