Why Your State Should NOT Legalize Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had kidney stones and it wasn't comfortable but, after Deerwhackers description........I'm skeered now. Real skeered.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've had kidney stones and it wasn't comfortable but, after Deerwhackers description........I'm skeered now. Real skeered.
You guys should see the size of kidney stones we remove from animals, talking golf ball size suckers. It’s almost enough to start eating the kidney stone preventative dog food.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've passed dozens of stones and fragments.

I've had 5 sonic lithotripsys.

I've had 2 Laser lithotripsys where they stick the laser up your junk and into the ureter.

I've had 2 basket retrievals where they stick the basket up your junk and pull out the stone.

iJi82hW.jpg

On 2 occasions I've had Ureteral stents installed in the ureter form the kidney to the bladder which have to be left in place for a week, then retrieved and revoved through,.....you guessed it,.....your junk.

TeADzp5.jpg

After they beat up your kidneys and stick cameras where they don't belong, you pee tomato soup for 24-72 hours.

NZaHkgI.png

Who are any of you to decide what kind of medication I should be allowed to use?

"Suck it up and drive on" is not an option.
I guess my dick has a high tolerance for pain

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've passed dozens of stones and fragments.

I've had 5 sonic lithotripsys.

I've had 2 Laser lithotripsys where they stick the laser up your junk and into the ureter.

I've had 2 basket retrievals where they stick the basket up your junk and pull out the stone.

iJi82hW.jpg

On 2 occasions I've had Ureteral stents installed in the ureter form the kidney to the bladder which have to be left in place for a week, then retrieved and revoved through,.....you guessed it,.....your junk.

TeADzp5.jpg

After they beat up your kidneys and stick cameras where they don't belong, you pee tomato soup for 24-72 hours.

NZaHkgI.png

Who are any of you to decide what kind of medication I should be allowed to use?

"Suck it up and drive on" is not an option.

Ok, now I feel kinda bad for complaining about my headaches. There is ALWAYS somebody who has it worse than you do. That saying has kept me going most of my life -- from WAY deep into my childhood. Dude, I don't even have a junk but that made my girl parts hurt. Yikes!

Yeah, I'm proud to be a stoner by some of you guys standards. I seriously hope none of you ever have to eat your words and resort to ANY pain meds, regardless of what kind they are.

I woke up at 4 this morning literally blind in my right eye from the pain. My balance is off so bad when that happens (every morning) that my GSD comes to my bed when he hears me stir so I can lean on him to stand up and walk to the kitchen to get my -- gasp -- opioid pain meds because the only other thing that touches the pain in -- OMG!! Pot. But I have to use a med that has a high risk for addiction because the drug that is not a high risk medication is illegal. It's nuts. But hey! If I wind up in rehab at least my buddies on OSA can rest easy in the knowledge I was doing the right thing
And newsflash guys, my pot usage more than 40 years ago was not a gateway drug ... good grief ... it's funny you guys don't get it. It's not about getting high. It's about personal freedom. I would be for medical and recreational even if I didn't hurt. The hypocrisy is thick as long as drunks can drink, smokers can smoke and morbidly obese folks can ride around Wal-Mart on motorized scooters shoveling fast food and diet drinks into their gullets with impunity. Personal freedom is more important to me than pretty much anything else on the planet. Apparently YMMV for some of you ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom