Windows 10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep getting those same notices, but I haven't done it yet either. My wife has a couple of friends who've gone to 10 and claim they love it.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my understanding whether you like it or not Windows 10 will be the last just updates. For the most part it is ok I preferred XP myself.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like having multiple screens open side by side and the being able to have several other programs running in the back ground and it's fast. I have mine on a Surface 3 and hardly use my desktop or laptop now.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have whatever version came after Vista, whichever that one is I don't mind it. My first thought is I wasn't sure if the update reminders were legit or not and also should I "fix" something that's not broken. Unless 10 is substantially better, I'll probably just leave it alone.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have upgraded 3 computers. I still don't like the menus and I have installed Classic Menu on all of the computers. I think it greatly improves how the start button works. Other than that, I think it performs a little better than Windows 7 or 8.

Latest posts

Top Bottom