Would you do this?? From my wife to me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever been up there? Last summer was the first time I've ever been to the Stratosphere and our dinner reservations included free access to the viewing decks. Stepping off the elevator and stepping out I'll admit my knees were a little shaky walking up to the glass at first. Took me about 10 minutes to feel normal again. Walking outside was just as bad because it was insanely windy out. The only rides they were running were the X-Scream and the free-fall jump thing, the other two were shut down because of the wind.

If I were to ride any of those, X-Scream would be it. We watched several rides and the track hangs off the side of the building enough, but if you're in the first couple of rows the only thing separating your arse and the desert floor is a plastic seat and the metal floor it's bolted to. Those first couple of rows extend out further than the track does.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you decide not to follow through with this request, PM me your address so I can send you this.. :-)

aoyster.ignimgs.com_wordpress_www.ign.com_4943_2011_03_revoked_card.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not worth it for a Harley. Insist on the same amount in guns and ammo, and some quality indoor fun as well.:naughty::naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom