Would you do this?? From my wife to me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, my wife talked me into riding the X-Scream. As I was about to go over the edge, my mind was screaming "WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS F&@%!#G THING!!!". When we got off, she wanted to do it again. I told her to do whatever she wanted, but I'd never do that again!

Keep in mind, this is from a guy who used to fast rope off helicopters onto ships, while underway.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**snip**

AND a trip to the Bunny Ranch!
(with the wife, of course. And yes, she has to participate) :w000t:

Good Lord ... you and GC ... that one little "request" is the constant given in any negotiations around here. LOL It's just unspoken ... Like ...

Here is what I hear: OK, honey, you want that ... well I want this ...

Here is what he thinks: And a trip to the BunnyRanch -- and yes you have to go too ... and yes you have to "partake" ...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cohiba,
Just remember that regardless of your fears or these "safety issues"...the rides...flying...heights.... that combined they remain far more 'safe' than riding a motorcycle on a public street.
And that is the honest truth.

True due to four wheeled roadblocks and the morons commanding them.
Hell I'd be afraid to drive in an armored vehicle with some of the dopes on the road.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
think of it this way. if they werent safe they wouldn't be in operation. and your harnessed/strapped in. they are a thrill ride, key word ride. they are a suicide ride. i myself hate heights as well. but i look at it the same way i described. i would never get on a roller coaster at all but then thought about it and as long as i am strapped or harnessed in i will do it, and especially for a new harley... Go for it. you only have to do it once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom