Would you do this?? From my wife to me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Look at it logically.... sure there is always the chance that a belt will break, something will give way or whatever, sending you screaming to your death.

BUT

What are the chances of that happening on the ONE time you have to ride these rides to get your bike.

You actually most likely have better chances of being struck by lightning (I have) than being harmed on those rides... now if you rode them every day all day long like a junkie, then of course the chance that you would be on it when it finally broke would rise quite a bit.

Actually, you will be less safe going down the road on the bike than you will be on the two rides you would have to endure to get it.

I would go for it and I am terrified of heights also.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My man,

I don't fly either. I have had a few close friends that were commercial airline mechanics, and that sealed the deal for me. Regardless of that, there I was on a plane to Puerto Rico a few months ago. Wife power. I lived.

Do the deal, but hold out for a big twin. Sportsters are for chicks.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not afraid of heights per se, I love to fly, don't mind climbing as long as I have something strudy to hold onto.

But them sumbitches :yikes2:

...are worth, at the very least, a Road King AND a trip to the Bunny Ranch!
(with the wife, of course. And yes, she has to participate) :w000t:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, because I wouldn't own a Harley. But thats me and you asked if we would do it.
I'm a big chicken anyway so I probably wouldn't even if it was something I wanted.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to work heights for a living. Those rides, and any of the carnival/amusment park rides are taboo to me. The people they hire to work on those, are suspect to be lacking the necessary qualifications to make it safe.

Every time I hear of a malfunction at one of these rides, is because of defective equipment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom