Yes, I'm going there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We just hear about more now. Instant news cycle, etc.

When you talk about the "browning of our country" and call illegal aliens "vermin," that's pretty racist.

I will refrain from JB, but illegal is not a race but a crime.

I am sorry if it sounds racist, but seems since the 60s when immigration demographics changed we started to head in the downward spiral we are in. Ask your granparents when they would rather live. I am sure most would say then. I know many older blacks ( I used to play guitar in a blues bar) who said they were better off in the 60s depending where they where at the time.

I am sorry if I offend with the vermin, but I barely consider people who break into our country and have 10 kids when the average human has 2-3 anything but. The problem is since a super majority of illegals are latino it allows people to claim racism over it.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You said the pledge of allegiance every day at school just like me. How does it go? With liberty and justice for all.

Actually I always said "divisible" because of the war of northern aggression.

I believe in the pledge. Equal rights for all and special rights for none. That is not what we have. Why mandate being taught about being gay? I am sure there are about as many polygamists ( if legal) as gays yet that is not taught in school as an alternative lifestyle. Why? There are not enough polygamist voters for liberals to pander to.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you people really wanted to puroify the country and return it to the traditional values you wuld not embrace the burning cross of the white sheets. You people would understand that all mankinds spiritual journey is important to the flight of spirits from the plane just as a gte to hell is located in detroit

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you there. Even maybe a few decades too late. I am in my 30s and people are often surprised how conservative I am for my age. I have been all over the south and Midwest and have formed opinions based on interactions.
Yes but what are you actually doing about it? That is the question.
Talk is cheap and so are internet posts.

What are you actually doing on a daily basis to promote America's lost past?

Other than waxing about it in a romantic way of course.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes but what are you actually doing about it? That is the question.
Talk is cheap and so are internet posts.

What are you actually doing on a daily basis to promote America's lost past?

Other than waxing about it in a romantic way of course.

Trying to convert as many non-whites to the conservative side by showing them conservatives are right. You work, earn and get. America will be great again.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to convert as many non-whites to the conservative side by showing them conservatives are right. You work, earn and get. America will be great again.
That's it?

Nothing substantial like encouraging white/colored water fountains at work to demonstrate the freedom, morality, and glory of America in the 1950's?
Before it was ruined by the civil rights movement.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rebel-Son translator-
I'm not racist, BUT I damn sure hate the black folks that ruined my country.
I'm not a misogynist, but damn our country was better when the womins kept their yaps shut, bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen.
I'm not an A-hole, but I sure smell like ****.....

Good lord dude, you sound like a real prick. You really do not have a clue as to what live was like pre-civil rights and during the movement. I wasn't their either, but I know the history. Maybe you should watch Rosewood sometime. We are WAY better off now than we were then.

Besides all of that, you enjoy certain freedoms, why does a gay person not deserve them as well? It simply does not effect you in any way. This country was NOT founded on Christian beliefs, it was founded as free nation for all men, religious or otherwise. Your idea of Christianity is flawed. Christ would embrace the gay man, after all, it was God who made him that way. Christ was quite big on tolerance and equality, Mary Magdalene was known as a whore (though many believe she was actually Jesus' wife, there is evidence of that). The old testament rules were voided when Jesus died on the cross, so many people forget that part. If you use the Christian religion to banish homosexuals, then you are doing it wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom