Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I know.

I know that I have shown your absolute disregard for someone else's personal story of abuse and used it against them like some sort of psychopath.

I know that I asked you to stop repeatedly and you doubled down by framing it as a threat to you, because I reported you to moderators for continued harassment.

I know that the first chance I get I will point you out to local PD for continued harassment and that a report will be made no matter what you claim and I can use that to make sure you have a consequence, because you obviously won't stop.

I know that you will attempt to belittle what I have said, and act as if you don't care, I know that when you get questioned about your intent and your motives which were clear, you will act as if what I said suddenly skeerd you after my appropriate action was to report to mods which is what I did, and you kept on.

I won't ignore you, because people always back down from you, it is why you are a bully. No one ever bothered to make sure you have a consequence.

I do think you would do something harmful to myself or to those I care about, and the reason I do it your relentless and continued harassment.

So no I won't ignore you, I will make sure that you don't do this to someone else. I don't like bullies.

This is 2023, people such as yourself have made it glaringly obvious you will harm others based off your obsession with an individual.

Mods didn't stop you, me asking you didn't stop you, so when I get back I will make sure that I am able to file a stalking, and harassment complaint on you.

This is how things are done these days. The legal way, the right way.
Congratulations, you have taken whining to a whole new level, one that I never knew existed until you arrived with your tales of woe and your own little pity party. I’d suggest growing up and growing a pair, but I’m certain that would hurt your feelings and may even prompt you to report me to the police too so I’ll refrain.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You wanna talk about a thread going to hell in a handbasket in record time! Christ, Mary and Joseph! 🤯

rodney-king-get-along.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom