Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect the liberals wouldn't even claim him. His own mother ran over him back on the Rez, wherever that might have been. That location seems to be a big mystery as well.

Why do you have to say things like this? Does it make you happy to use things that actually hurt people to get your way?

I was under the impression you were just being funny. Trying to impress people or something.

Admin won't do anything obviously because they find it funny. I have stopped finding it funny. It just isn't.

It is vile, you make fun of things where people got placed in state care? Had to learn to function again after such events, have scars from things you make fun of?

Why? Seriously why would someone stoop to that level? You do this with your grandchildren? Your neighbors? People you meet on the street?

You are just a sick demented person at this point, and people are noticing. Lots of them matter of fact.

STOP. Last warning. Final one.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you have to say things like this? Does it make you happy to use things that actually hurt people to get your way?

I was under the impression you were just being funny. Trying to impress people or something.

Admin won't do anything obviously because they find it funny. I have stopped finding it funny. It just isn't.

It is vile, you make fun of things where people got placed in state care? Had to learn to function again after such events, have scars from things you make fun of?

Why? Seriously why would someone stoop to that level? You do this with your grandchildren? Your neighbors? People you meet on the street?

You are just a sick demented person at this point, and people are noticing. Lots of them matter of fact.

After awhile you just start blocking folks. They can still talk crap but you won't have to see it unless you want to.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After awhile you just start blocking folks. They can still talk crap but you won't have to see it unless you want to.
No, because ignoring them is how they keep doing it. You confront them, make sure the community sees what they are.

Slowly but surely they will leave them as well, till they are alone...and miserable all by themselves.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, because ignoring them is how they keep doing it. You confront them, make sure the community sees what they are.

Slowly but surely they will leave them as well, till they are alone...and miserable all by themselves.
You overestimate the number of like minded individuals it takes to validate some people.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Or what? You won't even let me buy you a cup of coffee. You come on OSA and expound to great length on all of your BS. You tell us how you don't like older people. You whine about how people your age can't get ahead yet you haven't worked since last Tuesday. You change your whine line so often that you make no sense. You still haven't even answered what Rez you allegedly were on. I called you out on your BS Navy story and gave you a chance to prove me wrong. I have you on ignore but clicked on this hoping you might have posted your dd214 or had something worthwhile to say. Instead it's just more woe pitiful me whining and an idle threat. I don't suffer fools or liars. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Please don't hurt me or say more mean things about me. I am really bothered by your opinion of me and am a very sensitive guy. Sleep tight and leave the night light on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, my mom threatened to run over me a time or two...
My mom didn't drive until my dad passed away, but she did take out a dining room window after throwing a pack of frozen hot dogs at me in an effort to shut down my smart assed mouth.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or what? You won't even let me buy you a cup of coffee. You come on OSA and expound to great length on all of your BS. You tell us how you don't like older people. You whine about how people your age can't get ahead yet you haven't worked since last Tuesday. You change your whine line so often that you make no sense. You still haven't even answered what Rez you allegedly were on. I called you out on your BS Navy story and gave you a chance to prove me wrong. I have you on ignore but clicked on this hoping you might have posted your dd214 or had something worthwhile to say. Instead it's just more woe pitiful me whining and an idle threat. I don't suffer fools or liars. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Please don't hurt me or say more mean things about me. I am really bothered by your opinion of me and am a very sensitive guy. Sleep tight and leave the night light on.
I asked nicely, really I did.

Yet you want to bring up something you know NOTHING ABOUT! Seriously you bring up child abuse? You think that is funny?

You like hitting children too? Smacking people with cars is funny to you because of what?

You need help, real help that Medicare likely won't cover, and you think I would ever and I mean ever trust you, or anyone else here after this?

Wow

Why would I give you anything, you bring up child abuse I suffered and I shared I shared it to help prevent it from happening by giving you examples...the community examples.

You use that against someone to make people laugh and yourself.

I will give you nothing and you deserve less.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230908_234417_Chrome.jpg

Why won't you just stop?

Do I need to worry about the safety of my wife and son with you?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm unclear if you're threatening me with bodily harm, whining to the moderators, or if you plan cut me deeper with the sharp words from your keyboard. Please clarify.
I will file a police report on you, your persistence has me concerned of your continued harassment honestly.

You bring up child abuse, you have attempted to doxx me, you have solicited me 2 times and now you are sending me messages after I asked you to stop.

You are a sick and demented person that needs to be evaluated. I am not qualified, so I will help you get the attention you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom