Yes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 409016
Why won't you just stop?

Do I need to worry about the safety of my wife and son with you?

I will file a police report on you, your persistence has me concerned of your continued harassment honestly.

You bring up child abuse, you have attempted to doxx me, you have solicited me 2 times and now you are sending me messages after I asked you to stop.

You are a sick and demented person that needs to be evaluated. I am not qualified, so I will help you get the attention you need.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. :disappoin

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 409016
Why won't you just stop?

Do I need to worry about the safety of my wife and son with you?
Get a grip dude. You're the one making threats. I would never harm anyone over stupid forum posts. You're not that important. You're kind of new here but did you know you can ignore individuals or entire threads?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Get a grip dude. You're the one making threats. I would never harm anyone over stupid forum posts. You're not that important. You're kind of new here but did you know you can ignore individuals or entire threads?
Here is what I know.

I know that I have shown your absolute disregard for someone else's personal story of abuse and used it against them like some sort of psychopath.

I know that I asked you to stop repeatedly and you doubled down by framing it as a threat to you, because I reported you to moderators for continued harassment.

I know that the first chance I get I will point you out to local PD for continued harassment and that a report will be made no matter what you claim and I can use that to make sure you have a consequence, because you obviously won't stop.

I know that you will attempt to belittle what I have said, and act as if you don't care, I know that when you get questioned about your intent and your motives which were clear, you will act as if what I said suddenly skeerd you after my appropriate action was to report to mods which is what I did, and you kept on.

I won't ignore you, because people always back down from you, it is why you are a bully. No one ever bothered to make sure you have a consequence.

I do think you would do something harmful to myself or to those I care about, and the reason I do it your relentless and continued harassment.

So no I won't ignore you, I will make sure that you don't do this to someone else. I don't like bullies.

This is 2023, people such as yourself have made it glaringly obvious you will harm others based off your obsession with an individual.

Mods didn't stop you, me asking you didn't stop you, so when I get back I will make sure that I am able to file a stalking, and harassment complaint on you.

This is how things are done these days. The legal way, the right way.

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do you have to say things like this? Does it make you happy to use things that actually hurt people to get your way?

I was under the impression you were just being funny. Trying to impress people or something.

Admin won't do anything obviously because they find it funny. I have stopped finding it funny. It just isn't.

It is vile, you make fun of things where people got placed in state care? Had to learn to function again after such events, have scars from things you make fun of?

Why? Seriously why would someone stoop to that level? You do this with your grandchildren? Your neighbors? People you meet on the street?

You are just a sick demented person at this point, and people are noticing. Lots of them matter of fact.

STOP. Last warning. Final one.

Here is what I know.

I know that I have shown your absolute disregard for someone else's personal story of abuse and used it against them like some sort of psychopath.

I know that I asked you to stop repeatedly and you doubled down by framing it as a threat to you, because I reported you to moderators for continued harassment.

I know that the first chance I get I will point you out to local PD for continued harassment and that a report will be made no matter what you claim and I can use that to make sure you have a consequence, because you obviously won't stop.

I know that you will attempt to belittle what I have said, and act as if you don't care, I know that when you get questioned about your intent and your motives which were clear, you will act as if what I said suddenly skeerd you after my appropriate action was to report to mods which is what I did, and you kept on.

I won't ignore you, because people always back down from you, it is why you are a bully. No one ever bothered to make sure you have a consequence.

I do think you would do something harmful to myself or to those I care about, and the reason I do it your relentless and continued harassment.

So no I won't ignore you, I will make sure that you don't do this to someone else. I don't like bullies.

This is 2023, people such as yourself have made it glaringly obvious you will harm others based off your obsession with an individual.

Mods didn't stop you, me asking you didn't stop you, so when I get back I will make sure that I am able to file a stalking, and harassment complaint on you.

This is how things are done these days. The legal way, the right way.

My first and only reply to you!

You ever hear a saying such as “ The squeaky wheel gets the grease.” ? You make it so easy!

Waaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaa! You got your little feelings hurt! Ahhhhhhhh Bless your heart.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Guess again. He would rather have a hot dog from 7-11 than my cooking. True story. Lol I dunno -- only thing I can figure is he got so used to eating **** when he was a cop that he's addicted to the preservatives in that stuff. He's ALWAYS been more down for McD's or WAB than home cooking ... Go figure. 🤷 I used to be offended but now I'm just glad I don't have any dishes to wash ... 😉😂

political correct donuts.jpg

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My first and ever reply to you!

You ever hear a saying such as “ The squeaky wheel gets the grease.” ? You make it so easy!
I can't wait to laugh with the cops about me "stalking and harassing" him on an Internet forum where he is free to leave or ignore me. I'm sure he's been ignored most of his life and likes the attention. I bet he really hates old guys now. Oh well, he's scraped off the bottom of my shoes and I'm headed to the Guthrie car show this morning. Car shows, football games, and sunshine.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't wait to laugh with the cops about me "stalking and harassing" him on an Internet forum where he is free to leave or ignore me. I'm sure he's been ignored most of his life and likes the attention. I bet he really hates old guys now. Oh well, he's scraped off the bottom of my shoes and I'm headed to the Guthrie car show this morning. Car shows, football games, and sunshine.
I’m turning you in for not stalking an harassing me. I feel so alone and unloved.

Enjoy the car show. It’s cheaper for me to avoid them. Too many things I just must have there.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m turning you in for not stalking an harassing me. I feel so alone and unloved.

Enjoy the car show. It’s cheaper for me to avoid them. Too many things I just must have there.
Please don't. I promise I'll say something mean to you later. I just look and take pics at car shows. Now if the forum would like to take up a collection to buy me an El Camino. Or maybe a Gran Torino would be better since I'm a grumpy old get off my lawn kind of guy.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Have a great Grumpy Old Man Stalker/Harasser Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom