Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny Or Die Unearths A Lost Donald Trump ’80s Movie
February 10, 2016

r.fod4.com_s_w1000_pd1.3_o_90_http___p.fod4.com_p_feature_imaga6f5c27441c24673a470dfb74cc1369a.jpg

With Donald Trump somehow still in prime position to become the next President of the United States, Funny Or Die has released what might end up being the most politically important film in American history. Well, certainly since Dave.

Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump’s The Art Of The Deal: The Movie stars Johnny Depp as a young Donald Trump in the 1988 made-for-TV movie he wrote, directed, and starred in, based on his international best-selling book The Art of the Deal. As legend has it, when the film was pre-empted for Monday Night Football, a furious Trump pulled the movie and no one has seen the delightfully dated masterpiece since. Until now, of course.

Alongside Depp, the film also stars such comedy heavyweights as Alfred Molina, Stephen Merchant, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, Andy Richter, Michaela Watkins, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel … need we go on? OK then, how about ALF? (Don’t worry, we won’t spoil it by telling you who he plays.)

watch the entire movie below
http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/00f0fa911e/funny-or-die-unearths-lost-donald-trump-80s-movie

trailer ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny Or Die Unearths A Lost Donald Trump ’80s Movie
February 10, 2016

With Donald Trump somehow still in prime position to become the next President of the United States, Funny Or Die has released what might end up being the most politically important film in American history. Well, certainly since Dave.

Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump’s The Art Of The Deal: The Movie stars Johnny Depp as a young Donald Trump in the 1988 made-for-TV movie he wrote, directed, and starred in, based on his international best-selling book The Art of the Deal. As legend has it, when the film was pre-empted for Monday Night Football, a furious Trump pulled the movie and no one has seen the delightfully dated masterpiece since. Until now, of course.

Alongside Depp, the film also stars such comedy heavyweights as Alfred Molina, Stephen Merchant, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, Andy Richter, Michaela Watkins, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel … need we go on? OK then, how about ALF? (Don’t worry, we won’t spoil it by telling you who he plays.)

watch the entire movie below

somehow still in prime position

Obviously anti Trump biased.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a perfect world, I'm with you. However, our govt has decided that there is a vested govt interest in cheap food. Fed people are happy people and hungry folks are pretty pissy. As such, subsidized crop insurance is the vehicle to keep us farmers in business through natural disasters. They are quite frequent and without subsidies, crop insurance would not exist. This would mean more of us go out of business and less food being produced and food costs dramatically higher than they are.

Poor planning in ANY business is one of the root causes of business failure. It doesn't matter if it is farming or the auto industry. Make provisions for bad times and insurance is unnecessary. You say that if it wasn't for government subsidizing the crop insurance industry, crop insurance wouldn't exist. Ergo, since it does exist, crop FAILURE is subsidized.

We the People who pay taxes are, therefore, paying for failed crops when, as in any other business, bad years are prepared for with reserves that have been set aside for such emergencies.

In either case of the government covering farming losses or farmers being prepared for their losses, We the People pay. I'd rather the farmers charge a little more and fund their own losses than do it through the government. The government doesn't do these things for nothing, and only a percentage of what is taken in is used to subsidize the insurance. The insurance industry doesn't do it for nothing either. The insurance companies are in the business for profit - profit that is skimmed off the top. That makes TWO pair of hands skimming off the top - the government and the insurance industry.

I think the cost of living would be less for everyone with out the government and crop insurance company middlemen. What little the cost of food would rise would be - HAS to be - less than what the hidden costs of subsidized crop insurance and crop insurance company profits add to the price of food to the consumer.

Besides, if the ends sought cannot be achieved through the means granted to the Federal Government in the Constitution, there is neither a need nor the power for the Federal Government to get involved. I see no such grant of power to the Federal Government to subsidize crop insurance.

Woody

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor planning in ANY business is one of the root causes of business failure. It doesn't matter if it is farming or the auto industry. Make provisions for bad times and insurance is unnecessary. You say that if it wasn't for government subsidizing the crop insurance industry, crop insurance wouldn't exist. Ergo, since it does exist, crop FAILURE is subsidized.

We the People who pay taxes are, therefore, paying for failed crops when, as in any other business, bad years are prepared for with reserves that have been set aside for such emergencies.

In either case of the government covering farming losses or farmers being prepared for their losses, We the People pay. I'd rather the farmers charge a little more and fund their own losses than do it through the government. The government doesn't do these things for nothing, and only a percentage of what is taken in is used to subsidize the insurance. The insurance industry doesn't do it for nothing either. The insurance companies are in the business for profit - profit that is skimmed off the top. That makes TWO pair of hands skimming off the top - the government and the insurance industry.

I think the cost of living would be less for everyone with out the government and crop insurance company middlemen. What little the cost of food would rise would be - HAS to be - less than what the hidden costs of subsidized crop insurance and crop insurance company profits add to the price of food to the consumer.

Besides, if the ends sought cannot be achieved through the means granted to the Federal Government in the Constitution, there is neither a need nor the power for the Federal Government to get involved. I see no such grant of power to the Federal Government to subsidize crop insurance.

Woody

If only it were that easy. :rolleyes2

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field. -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No I will not. If he wins the republican spot I simply won't vote because I'm sure as heck not voting for Hillary. I refuse to vote for someone with such low morals.

I prefer Cruz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hear ya, but you know the deal...if you don't vote you can't *****.

Latest posts

Top Bottom