1st day of constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feared for my life so I stayed home in my safe space.

Guys has the madness come to a close yet? Have all the unlicensed people shot eachother yet? I'm hunkered down here in my moms basement and can hear all the gunshots outside. She says they are car doors closing but I know better.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's an old rancher that I see once or twice a month at the walmart in central Lawton. Drives a pretty well beat up mid-80's Dodge Ram dually, always has his hat and plaid long sleeve shirt on, and a full gun rig for a very old SAA slung across his hip. Dude has to be in his late 70's.

I wish Ruger would make an 6 shot SAA vaquero style but slightly smaller, full titanium with steel sleeve barrel and cylinder, 3” barrel, birds head grip. Deeper sight channel and a tiny tritium dot in the front blade.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally saw an OC'er yesterday. First one in a long time...funny thing was, he was wearing an untucked shirt but had part of the shirt intentionally tucked in behind his holster, just so everyone could see his gun.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I open carried most of the time when I lived in metro Atlanta. On ONE occasion I got an odd look from someone; other than that, the sheeple are just clueless. The don't notice anything unless it's on their phone screen. Very, VERY few people have decent (if any) situational awareness. I am not out and about too often in these parts so my open carry experience has been pretty limited.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally saw an OC'er yesterday. First one in a long time...funny thing was, he was wearing an untucked shirt but had part of the shirt intentionally tucked in behind his holster, just so everyone could see his gun.

I saw an OC'er yesterday too; in Academy. Same thing; had his untucked shirt tucked in behind his nylon belt holster so everyone could see his Taurus. I don't know if there's a trend here or not, but the last time I saw someone OC'ing was at the Walmart in Mustang, guy was sportin' a Hi-Point in a Fobus. Old guy, had a mustache and a great big cowboy hat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom