2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would shoot him....but I hunt where you may never see him again if you pass. Neighbors all around.

I have neighbors on three sides of my place in OK and all 4 sides in TX and kind of get this line of thinking, but the only way to grow mature bucks is to take the chance and pass the young ones. I decided years ago to only target bucks over 4 years old, but I make an exception if I’m hunting with a kid.:anyone:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest son is up hunting on his days off and sent me some pictures off the non cellular cameras.
0HYW3qo.jpg

9lxDRXF.jpg

eEgUIUx.jpg

rd5Fwn6.jpg

46QYBcF.jpg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you have some really trashy bucks there!! Your season looks to be incredible. Can't believe they are showing up in the daylight.
Yeah well, they aren’t showing up in the daylight right now. My son hasn’t seen much at all. He’ll be hunting until Sunday morning, so maybe one of the big boys will make a mistake before he has to go back to work.:anyone:

I’ll edit to say the deer aren’t moving much in the daylight at my place here in TX either, so it may just that time of the moon phase.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was all under water a few days ago when the Salt Fork got out...AGAIN!!!:censored:
My salt fork place escaped the latest flood. Far enough down river that it stayed in the banks. The feeder creeks are all still backed up though as of Wednesday.
If I catch it just right when the flood waters are just going into the river after a heavy rain, I can just about get a limit of blue cat off a bridge nearby. Worms are coming out of the ground with the heavy rain from the surrounding fields and getting washed into the creek that is normally dry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom