2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did ya get him?

Nope. Will try again Friday or Thursday possibly. Seen some good ones. I think this is gonna be the best muzzleloader season I’ve been alive for. Unfortunately I have to work. Hopefully I can get it done before Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Will try again Friday or Thursday possibly. Seen some good ones. I think this is gonna be the best muzzleloader season I’ve been alive for. Unfortunately I have to work. Hopefully I can get it done before Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't, just shoot me the location in PM and Ill help you out!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is gonna be the best muzzleloader season I’ve been alive for. Unfortunately I have to work. Hopefully I can get it done before Saturday.

If you hunt by the solunar chart (which I do), the first part of ML season should be great. I’m facing the very real possibility of having to work during the best days and am almost physically ill over it. I’m positive that I could kill one of the two big bucks I’ve posted on here this weekend.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you hunt by the solunar chart (which I do), the first part of ML season should be great. I’m facing the very real possibility of having to work during the best days and am almost physically ill over it. I’m positive that I could kill one of the two big bucks I’ve posted on here this weekend.

Hoping to get out on Saturday. I took Mon-Wed off . . . hoping it pays off.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoping to get out on Saturday. I took Mon-Wed off . . . hoping it pays off.
On Monday October 12, 2015, I drove up to my place (normally a 8-9 hour drive took over 10 because of road construction) just to hunt Monday evening. Camera activity showed mornings were a bust, so I literally had one shot (I had to be back to work Wednesday morning). Hunting the new moon paid off big time, and the “multiple brow tine” buck became mine. I got him cleaned and caped, packed my stuff, got a little sleep, and headed home at 5am Tuesday morning.
Was it worth it? OH HELL YEAH!!!!:thumb:
AFbJDso.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Monday October 12, 2015, I drove up to my place (normally a 8-9 hour drive took over 10 because of road construction) just to hunt Monday evening. Camera activity showed mornings were a bust, so I literally had one shot (I had to be back to work Wednesday morning). Hunting the new moon paid off big time, and the “multiple brow tine” buck became mine. I got him cleaned and caped, packed my stuff, got a little sleep, and headed home at 5am Tuesday morning.
AFbJDso.jpg

Nice . . . very nice.

After reviewing trail cam pics I moved a stand last Friday. That's where I'll be . . .

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AFbJDso.jpg
Great deer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom